Barton Supply is looking for a full-time Counter Sales Representative for our Aurora location (preferably bi-lingual).
The Counter Sales Representative handles all sales functions in a professional manner for counter customers.
- Be welcoming and helpful to walk-in customers.
- Maintain a positive attitude with customers.
- Answer customer calls politely and professionally.
- Create sales orders.
- Process cash payments.
- Keep the showroom and counter areas and merchandise organized and appealing.
- Assist customers in finding the product(s) that will meet their needs.
- Process transfers.
- Perform cycle counts for all item categories.
- Receive material in an ERP system.
- Enter material orders per the direction of the Branch Manager.
- Help to resolve customer complaints.
- Keep abreast of product information.
- Backup Inside Sales Representatives when needed.
- Any additional tasks assigned by the Branch Manager.
- Customer Service.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Pay based on experience.
- Generous benefits package including healthcare, PTO, and 401k.
- Company-paid short-term and long term disability plans.
- Company-paid life insurance policy for $35K.
Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. The employee in this position is paid hourly and is expected to work the hours necessary to manage the production operations of the organization.
- The work environment and physical demands described here are representative of those that an employee would encounter while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Ability to be on feet all day, indoors and outdoors.
- Ability to carry/lift up to 50 pounds on occasion.