HOME BUILDER SALES SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Do you enjoy interacting with customers? Are you good with computers? Can you work independently but also as part of a team? Do you consider yourself detail-oriented and organized? If so, we may be a good fit for each other! We are looking for someone who will be our customer-facing liaison; taking and processing orders through email or online, following up with customers through email or phone, and being an overall great representative of our company! We look forward to meeting you!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive & process request for orders, price quotations, order changes/adjustments, and cancellations from customers and/or Outside Sales
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of the above requests
- Works closely with production and dispatch regarding scheduled deliveries
- Follows up on inquiries from customers, inside sales, and outside sales reps on deliveries, quotes, orders, and product information
- Customer website schedule management
- Ability to work well independently and in a team setting
- Sorting, filing, & mailing of customer invoices
- May require overtime which may include late evenings and/or weekends if necessary
Other duties as assigned
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong independent problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with changing priorities and follow through to completion on all assignments
- A high degree of personal initiative; able to work under pressure
- Fundamental/Basic knowledge and experience with general Accounts Receivable procedures
- Knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, and Excel a plus
- Proficient in typing (45 WPM or better)
- Knowledge of the BisTrack system preferred but not required
- 2+ years of customer service/sales experience preferred, but not required
- Pay based on experience.
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Generous benefits package including major medical, dental, disability, life insurance, and retirement saving plans.
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability plan.
- Company-paid life insurance policy for 35K, with the option to purchase additional amounts.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Our employees are at the heart of Barton-Supply. Our business is service and should you join our team, you become part of representing the Barton Supply Culture. We are proud to be a standard in the community. As we grow and expand we are provided the opportunity to increase our workforce and better the areas that we serve. We have been serving Colorado and the surrounding states since 1973. We specialize in Rebar Fabrication, Structural and Miscellaneous Steel, and Concrete Construction Accessories. We have four locations along the Front Range of Colorado. We also service the surrounding states with our fleet of trucks.
Our interest is not only in taking care of our customers but in helping our employees achieve their highest potential as a part of the Barton Supply family. We offer individualized and departmental growth plans that consist of on-the-job and soft-skill training. Through these efforts, we are constantly developing and growing our employees and processes.
Barton Supply prides itself in providing our employees with an assortment of key benefits. Our mission is based on our core values and we work every day to live up to it. From the standard benefits such as Family and Medical Leave to the most utilized such as health insurance to the less known but just as valuable 401K plan, we consistently provide our employees with a very competitive and comprehensive package. The Company is given the capacity to provide such benefits through its relationship with the parent company, Kodiak Building Partners. In providing these benefits the company strives to maintain a very competitive package and adjusts annually to ensure that this is accomplished. Company provided and optional benefits include Group Insurance including Health, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Plan, Life & AD&D, Short Term and Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Accidental Injury, Generous Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Departmental Bonuses, and a 401k Plan including Company Match.