Barton Supply fabricates structural steel, stairs, rails, and miscellaneous steel items. We are looking for a full-time Residential Welder/Fabricator that would like to grow with us.
- Experience in fabrication and welding.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Strong attention to detail when fitting.
- Ability to work well with others and independently.
- Willingness to continuously improve.
- Ability to pass welding test.
- Willingness to work overtime.
- Heavy lifting at times and long periods of standing.
- Must pass a drug test.
Welders, Fitters, and Fabricators are encouraged to apply. We will be filling multiple positions in the coming weeks.
These positions are long term opportunities with the following benefits:
- Great medical insurance.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- 401(k) program.
- PPE provided.
Pay rate is based on your skills, certifications and work ethic.
Barton Supply has been building Colorado and its surrounding states since 1973. Our team specializes in rebar fabrication, structural and miscellaneous steel, and concrete construction accessories for commercial and residential projects. Barton Supply has prioritized building a team focused on excellence in the industry.
Apply by responding to this posting or in person at our office in Aurora, CO.