Barton Supply in Aurora is looking for a capable Warehouse Yard Associate to support our Company’s Warehouse operations . You will receive, input, sort, load and unload products and you will perform various warehouse and yard activities.
- Process, package and ship orders accurately.
- Organize stocks and maintain inventory.
- Inspect products for defects and damages.
- Examine in-going and outgoing shipments.
- Organize warehouse and yard space.
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory items appropriately.
- Check, verify and fill customer invoices and orders.
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Proven warehouse and yard experience.
- Ability to operate forklift, hand-truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment.
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse skills.
- Ability to move heavy products.
- Able to work in environment exposed to all weather conditions.
- Pay based on experience.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Generous benefits package including major medical, dental, disability, life insurance, and retirement savings plan.
- 401K with 6% Match.
- Company-paid short term and long-term disability plan.
- Company-paid life insurance policy for 35K.